Your Appointment Book is Your Creed…
What You Believe In You Have Time ForDo you know what your priorities are? Look at your appointment book, aka I-Pod, Blackberry, Day-Timer. The constant scribbles in the lines are your priorities. Most of the time the slots between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. are going to be work-related appointments. What about the evening hours…
- Do you attend your child’s school or sports functions?
- Do you participate in civic functions?
- Do you have dinner with family or friends occasionally?
- Do you have sit-down family meals together with children?
- Do you assist children with homework?
- Do you schedule some quiet devotional time by yourself?
- Do you have an exercise program?
- Do you schedule “reading” into your evening?
- Do you receive adequate rest and sleep?
- Do you ever stop working?
- Do you enjoy some recreational time?
- Do you get outside for some sunshine and fresh air?
- Do you build in time for spiritual or religious growth?
- Do you have time to just relax?
- Do you have newspaper and coffee time with your spouse?
- Do you have a “date night” with your spouse or significant other?
- Do you build in time to regularly check in with or visit your extended family?
- Do you schedule special time with the kids?
- Are you hooked into the office all weekend?
- Do you allow for some downtime during lunch?
- Do you have dental or doctor’s visits during lunch?
- You do EAT lunch, don’t you?
- Do you eat at your desk and not stop working?
The following two tabs change content below.