Work has a Higher Purpose than Daily BreadIn our last blog we talked about work being about both Daily Bread and Daily Purpose. This submission is more specifically about the higher meaning of work. As you contemplate the questions from the previous blog, begin to think about these additional questions:
- • Why do I work?
- What does work mean to me?
- What do I want from my work?
- What do I dream of contributing to my company, profession, or the world?
- What do others say are my outstanding characteristics and attributes?
- What am I doing when I completely lose all sense of time and space (When I’m in the zone?)
- What do I really want from my life and my work?
- How would I like to be remembered?
The following two tabs change content below.