What is Your Brand?
Before you can create and claim your own personal brand, you must first clearly define your values and vision. Most people have never really thought through these processes. But if not you, who? No one can determine your values and vision but you.
Things to think about:
- What are you willing to die for? Name all of them.
- What are the things that you would not be willing to lay your life on the line for?
- What things/people/learning experiences are you most interested in?
- What are you doing when you lose all sense of time?
- Who is important to you?
- What is important to you? Order them from 1-10.
- How do you see the world? Friendly/Unfriendly, etc
- How do you see your place in the world?
- What is your personal purpose in life? Write it out in a paragraph(s).
- Where do you want to be in one year? Five years? 10 years?
- What do you want to be remembered for contributing?
- Who do you want to be remembered as a person?
- What do you hope to leave behind to your loved ones? List everything!
- What are your strengths? Are you working with your strengths or against them?
- What are your weaknesses? Can you hire someone to fill in the gap?
“If not you, who?” – Judy W. Bell