What Does Disengagement Look Like?Employee engagement starts at the top of the company. The company executives set the tone for an engaged workforce. Likewise, disengagement can be tracked back to company executives. Disengaged behaviors are:
- Employees “put in their time” but not their hearts
- Are your employees just watching the clock?
- Creativity is low
- Innovation is non-existent
- Customer service is below average or worse
- Employee turnover is high
- Profits are down and trending worse
- Micro-management is abound
The following two tabs change content below.