The Importance of Building Trust
Trust is the foundation of all great relationships, whether personal or professional. Many people have a keen awareness of how another person feels, so if your words, actions, or energy says that you don’t trust them, it is likely they will not trust you. There are effective ways to build trust into your relationships. This starts with YOU!
“To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved.”
– Lao Tzu
Building Trust Tips…
- Say what you mean and mean what you say
- Always keep your word
- When situations change, renegotiate your agreement
- Show consistency in your actions
- Be transparent when possible
- Practice LISTENING*. Practice, Practice, Practice!
The following two tabs change content below.