The Achievement of Wellbeing
The term “wellbeing” conjures up a nice balance of emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, and financial health.
In the book, Wellbeing: The Five Essential Elements, there are five interconnected elements that people look for in their lives… regardless of race, nationality, faith, and culture.
The Five Essential Elements of Wellbeing:
- Career wellbeing: how you occupy your time and liking what you do each day
- Social wellbeing: having strong relationships and love in your life
- Financial wellbeing: effectively managing your economic lie to reduce stress and increase security
- Physical Wellbeing: having good health and enough energy to get things done on a daily basis
- Community wellbeing: the sense of engagement and involvement with the area where you live
“No man, who continues to add something to the material, intellectual and moral well-being of the place in which he lives, is left long without proper reward.” – Booker T. Washington