The 10 Commandments of LeadershipJust read a good article posted from Walk The Talk and thought it would be good to pass along. The 10 Commandments of Leadership…
- Make What Matters Really Matter… Hold yourself and others accountable for bringing your mission to life.
- Practice What You Preach… Be a role model for honesty, integrity, and walking the talk.
- Communicate with Care and Conviction… Share what you know, be considerate and confident, and listen respectfully.
- Create the Involvement You Seek… Provide team members with meaningful opportunities to participate.
- Do Right by Those Who Do Right… Acknowledge and thank team members who meet or exceed your expectations.
- Provide What They Need to Succeed… Make sure team members have the tools, training, and support necessary to do their best work.
- Confront Challenges with Courage… Face difficult situations directly. Make the tough calls. Do what you know needs to be done.
- Let Differences Become Your Direction… Appreciate the uniqueness of all of your team members. Use it to move you beyond the status quo.
- Strive to Serve Others… Use your knowledge and skills for the betterment of all “customers.”
- Go Forth and Prosper… Build a lasting legacy. Accept that your ultimate purpose is to help everyone become successful.
The following two tabs change content below.