Success Habits- 5 Ways to Make Them StickIn this post we frequently discuss success habits. Examples might be:
- Practicing more kindness and compassion
- Managing time more effectively
- Determining our High Value Activities
- Paying closer attention to Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating more effectively
- Developing character and integrity
Here are 5 ways to confidently work on your success skills: 1. Pick something easy to begin with. Then celebrate your accomplishment. 2. Choose only a few areas of improvement in the beginning. Don’t allow yourself to go into “overwhelm”. 3. Choose the right accountability partners. Someone who is firm-yet loving- to keep you on task. 4. Be easy on yourself if you slip up. 5. Practice makes perfect. Keep at it!
…one bite at a time
The following two tabs change content below.