Questions to Ask When Creating Your Future Vision
Just reflecting on what has been happening to our businesses over the past three years. Seems our world has turned either upside down or is significantly tilted to one side. Therefore, I would say it is time to review what we see as our future.
With all the changes, there are probably “new” norms as to how the world is operating today. So, again, more thought and reflection is required before making any definitive moves or decisions.
So what do you need to do first? You must ask some serious questions and using an open mind with out any limitations – answer the questions honestly and straight forwardly. In fact, I would say think about getting a group of key stakeholders together and have this question and answer session facilitated for total engagement of everyone involved.
Now what questions do you need to ask yourself and key stakeholders?
Start with these four to get the thought process moving and the interaction engaged…
- Which business will you be in one year from now, three years, and five years?
- Which Products and Services will you offer or no longer offer during the next three years?
- Which Markets will you target over the next five years?
- Which types of Customers will you focus your resources during the next three years?
Use these four questions to engage yourself and key stakeholders regarding the future of the business. Then began to write down your options to execute your new vision of the future.
Pick an option and launch it today and begin your new journey to the future.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- How to Create the Future of Your Business - March 7, 2019
- Voss & Robin Graham Discuss InnerActive Consulting Group - March 4, 2019
- Voss Graham interviews Ron Bonnstetter - February 13, 2019
- Hyper Growth is Great for Your Business Success - February 12, 2019
- As a Leader, Sharing Clarity or Confusion? - February 10, 2019