Low Trust Organizations Look Like… WHAT???
What does the culture of low trust organizations look and feel like? What are the behaviors of the employees and management in a low trust organization?
Low Trust Organizational Behaviors
- Productivity is low
- Creativity is low
- Turnover is high
- Teamwork is non-existent
- Communication is absent or poor
- Truth is withheld
- Information is hoarded
- Mistakes are swept under the rug
- Problems are swept under the rug
- Blame game is rampant
- Gossip is the normal conversational tone
- Excuses are offered rather than solutions
- Energy level is low
- Customer turnover is high
How do we turn these low trust behaviors around?
- A commitment must be made from the very top!
- Trust must be included in the mission statement.
- Communication is key! Open- Honest-Regular
- Training and educational materials should include trust factors.
- Accountability must be in place.
- Collaboration must be present.
The following two tabs change content below.