It’s Time to Send Fear to the Bench!
Okay, it is now time to send Fear to the Bench. In fact, it is the only way we are going to get out of the current economic downturn. Too many people are fearful of the future, fearful of making a mistake, and fearful to take any kind of risk.
Well, here is my advice: Go over it!
It is time to move forward and take action again. There is no way for a recovery to happen if we do not get off the sidelines and make things happen. Fear is the big 800 pound gorilla that no one wants to challenge – when they are fearful.
Fearless is the key to getting back on track in the world of economic freedom and growth. I have never seen anyone get an excellent rate of return – if there is no investment or act of investment. The same goes for organizations today. It is time to start spending money if they want to make money.
What can you do to change the mindset of people in your organization to show that growth and opportunity are the new goals? Cost cutting and scarcity mentalities will never get to the goal of robust growth and high energy.
List five things that you can do this week – starting today – to change the future for the better. It is your destiny to take control of your future.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- How to Create the Future of Your Business - March 7, 2019
- Voss & Robin Graham Discuss InnerActive Consulting Group - March 4, 2019
- Voss Graham interviews Ron Bonnstetter - February 13, 2019
- Hyper Growth is Great for Your Business Success - February 12, 2019
- As a Leader, Sharing Clarity or Confusion? - February 10, 2019