It’s Time to Give Thanks
Today, I just wanted to say Thanks. This is a big Thanks to all my clients – past and present – and in the future. We appreciate all the we have learned from our clients – applied research in some cases. Most importantly, we appreciate the opportunity to assist our clients in achieving their goals and objectives through the years.
It is important to show and give thanks for too many people and organizations are taking their customers and clients for granted. Even to the point of referring to the clients using slang or degrading code words.
Here’s a key point – Customers and Clients are People not cold organizations. Sure the checks come from an organization in most cases, yet, it is the people within the organization that make the decisions to call on us, and are the ones that we have the privilege to assist in different ways. When you are doing the things that you love, the passion used to assist others in improving their performance is truly an honor.
So as we approach the day for Thanksgivings – let me say to all our customers and clients – THANK YOU. We appreciate the honor to serve you.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Stop Wasting Money on Marketing! - July 10, 2017
- Which Are You Providing – Clarity or Confusion? - November 10, 2016
- Talent Reality Business Simulation introduction video - June 27, 2016
- How to Gain Experience without costing your company - June 22, 2016
- Success is as Easy as 1-2-3 - January 1, 2016