How’s Your SEO Today?How is your SEO doing today? You know it has a big impact on the ability of people to find out about you, what you do, what you offer, and how credible you are on the web. That’s right a bunch of factors all linked to the code word – SEO. What is SEO you might ask? Which is a possible sign that you are not paying attention to what is drawing people to your websites and marketing your company. SEO is code for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is what makes Google a partner rather than a problem child. So what are some factors that influence SEO? First, here are some basic things that influence your Google ranking and if it can rank you higher in the search engine results. Here is a brief list of things to ask about:
- Does each page on your website have a real title that relates to information on the page?
- Is there a description of the page in the meta tags – your only control for what is printed by Google and other search engines.
- Do you have an Sitemap coded in XML for the search engines.
- Do you have an index of URLs and Links in your site on a text file on the site for robots?
- Do you have a short list of Keywords in the meta tags that actually match up with keywords in the text on the page?
- Have you set up landing pages for ads, commercials or direct mail pieces that sell the same message, product or service?
- Do you have as much information as you can, divided among as many pages as possible to show the Search Engines that you have valuable content on your site?
The following two tabs change content below.
Voss Graham is an Organizational Architect with 30+ years of experience designing sustainable business growth for organizations of all sizes. Creating the Strategic Focus with the Executive Leadership Teams, he uses Systems & Process to ensure the Drivers for Business Growth are Executed at the Highest Levels. Voss is available as a Speaker for your conferences or company meetings - contact him at 901-757-4434 or use the LinkedIn or Facebook direct messages.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Which Are You Providing – Clarity or Confusion? - November 10, 2016
- Talent Reality Business Simulation introduction video - June 27, 2016
- How to Gain Experience without costing your company - June 22, 2016
- Success is as Easy as 1-2-3 - January 1, 2016
- The Three “C’s” to a Successful Life - December 29, 2015