How to Win Friends and Influence People
Dale Carnegie wrote the famous book many years ago and it is still in use today. The trait of being able to influence people and make them feel good in your company is one that never goes out of style… not even in today’s digital and electronic society.
So, what are the top traits to make this possible? Here are the Top 5 Success Habits to WIN BIG with people:
5 Ways to Win Friends and Influence People:
1. Be interested in others. Truly interested. Ask questions, listen, and learn.
2. Make connections. Reach out to others, introduce others, and work in collaboration with others.
3. Make others feel good. Let them know you’re on their team. Encourage them.
4. Help people shine. Everyone does at least one thing very well.
5. Inspire them by the way you live your life and conduct your business.
You must really want to connect with others for unselfish reasons. Help them shine instead of polishing your sheen.
To have good friends you must be a good friend. Friendship is a success habit