How To Rate Yourself as a Leader
8 Key questions
Quick! Get a pencil and rate yourself on these qualities:
a. On a scale of 1- 10: One being the lowest and 10 being the highest
b. Be honest!
1. I truly value people and I model this daily. _____
2. I share my vision with others and ask for input. _____
3. I provide timely and meaningful feedback. _____
4. I trust my staff, peers, and clients. _____
5. I provide the necessary tools and information they need. _____
6. I listen and ask questions. And I listen some more. _____
7. I help develop people. _____
8. I provide encouragement and engagement. _____
Total your score _____
psssssttttt………Would you want anyone to see your score?
Hopefully your score is above 56. If not, call us for leadership training.
InnerActive Consulting Group: 1-800-452-4036