How to Gain Experience without costing your company
One of the most important issues in business today is how do you gain experience faster and without costing your company due to bad decisions?
Well check out this video and discover the answer. Be sure to leave a comment and share with your friends or associates.
Business simulations are an outstanding method of gaining experience without the negative side efforts of poor assumptions leading to bad choices. In addition, business simulations using the interactive board methodology create other benefits for individuals and teams. Here is a short list of learning points gained using board based business simulations…
- learning the decision making process for leaders,
- discovering the importance of strategy decisions,
- how important effective communication is with team members,
- influencing a team to take the right course of action,
- discovering critical areas of importance due to immediate feedback of results,
- the financial acumen for running a business,
- learning about how cash flows in a business and where mistakes impact it immediately,
- and many more based upon the functional approach of the simulation theme – manufacturing, distribution, operations, talent, etc.
These are highly interactive learning processes which can be customized to your specific industry or marketplace. Call Voss to learn more about how Business Simulations can help your company today.
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are offering an open session for Talent Reality 101 in Memphis TN. For more information click on this link to get the details. Learn how Talent decisions improves your bottom line.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Stop Wasting Money on Marketing! - July 10, 2017
- Which Are You Providing – Clarity or Confusion? - November 10, 2016
- Talent Reality Business Simulation introduction video - June 27, 2016
- How to Gain Experience without costing your company - June 22, 2016
- Success is as Easy as 1-2-3 - January 1, 2016
Tags: business simulations, financial acumen, how cash flows in business, how talent improves your bottomline, interactive business learning for teams, learning about cash flow, manufacturing reality business simulation, strategic business simulations, talent reality