Healthier Relationships On Your Goal List for 2011?
“Before we can have a successful relationship with anyone, we first need a perfect personal relationship.” – Russ Von HoelscherWell, perhaps not perfection since it does not exist! But it is necessary to have a successful relationship with yourself before you can extend that to others. Do your relationships bring you stress? Being aware of the problem is the beginning of finding the solution. Things to think about…
- Is this relationship stress new? Or is this a life-long pattern?
- What were the relationship patterns in your family?
- What are your familial relationships/friendships like in your current family?
- Are you a friend to yourself?
- Are you a friend to others?
- Do you play the “if only” game?
- How about the “blame” game?
The following two tabs change content below.