Executive Coaching…From Inertia to Action to Accountability
What one job do Executive Coaches perform that their clients feel bring them the most value? Accountability!
Executives and business owners lead very busy lives on many levels. There are business, social, civic, as well as family responsibilities that keep them constantly on the run.
Doesn’t it seem that some people appear to have more time than others? Or maybe they just use their time more wisely. Either way, we all have the same 24 hours in each day, of which, we are only awake and active 18 hours or less.
An Executive Coach will:
- Teach you how to move from inertia to action
- Make sure you have specific, meaningful, and targeted goals
- Ask you about the deadlines and timeframes for these goals
- Hold you accountable for reviewing, revising, and reaching goals
- Teach you how to move from inertia to action to accountability
Let us help get you or your management team focused on winning results. Let us help you reach and celebrate success! Call 901-757-4434.