Everything seems down in the Global RecessionJob satisfaction…down Employee engagement…down Hiring…down Profits…down Consumer spending…down Consumer confidence…down YIKES!! How do we stay UP when things around us are down?
- Change your mindset. Things are fairly bad globally but the human spirit can and does turn negative situations around. Look for positive circumstances. Look to thrive!
- Make sure you have a good plan and work that plan.
- Keep your sights high and your goals in front of you.
- Be sure to be working, networking, and having recreation with right-minded people. Don’t hang out with naysayers.
- Find joy in everyday experiences and relationships.
- Determine what is really important to you and make sure that these things and these relationships are given “front and center” attention.
- Invest in yourself. Keep reading and learning in order to be the “very best you” possible.
- Find a happiness mentor. Look for someone you admire for their ability to stay UP even when things are down.
- Nurture your spiritual relationship.
- Nurture yourself!
The following two tabs change content below.