Does Everyone Know How Your Company Makes Money?
This question seems to be a mystery for most executives and small business owners. Yet, it should be at the fore front of all the employees on your staff – especially the sales team for a B2B Sales Team.
Why is this wisdom lacking main stream knowledge and understanding with everyone in your company?
Well, there are a four obvious reasons…
- Not everyone is a financial major from college
- Not everyone understands the accounting process
- Not everyone knows how a profit is created
- Not everyone has any idea of how much cash flow is vital to the success of the company
Well, what can be done to improve this important piece of knowledge?
Have you ever considered the value of a business simulation process for providing the keys to understanding of…
- How cash flow is a key factor for financial success?
- How every strategic decision has a direct impact on the companies financial statements?
- The importance of single source suppliers upon the effectiveness of cash flow?
- How quality impacts the ability to make important sales to certain markets?
- How to run the books each quarter and get yearly numbers for management?
- How making an efficient operations or manufacturing process impacts profitability?
- How to determine when spending cash is necessary to grow and make money?
These are questions your teams will learn how to answer – when they are using a business simulations for learning how your business makes money. Think about how important it would be to get your key people to gain experience without causing any real problems for the company?
Helping your current team or your projected future team to understand completely how your company can have profitable growth will impact how well you succeed in the future. And, in many companies, with the Baby Boomer generation beginning to retire – the ability to provide valuable learning lessons and decision experience can create a safety net for your organization.
If you want to learn more about how to engage your organization in “profitable thinking”, then give me a call at 901-757-4434 or email me “voss at InnerActiveConsulting dot com” (this is for the real people to use and not the electronic robots who are doing all the spamming. Thanks for your understanding.) Let’s talk about how to get your team to understand the basic fundamentals of how a company makes money.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Stop Wasting Money on Marketing! - July 10, 2017
- Which Are You Providing – Clarity or Confusion? - November 10, 2016
- Talent Reality Business Simulation introduction video - June 27, 2016
- How to Gain Experience without costing your company - June 22, 2016
- Success is as Easy as 1-2-3 - January 1, 2016
Voss Graham is an Organizational Architect with 30+ years of experience designing sustainable business growth for organizations of all sizes.
Creating the Strategic Focus with the Executive Leadership Teams, he uses Systems & Process to ensure the Drivers for Business Growth are Executed at the Highest Levels. Voss is available as a Speaker for your conferences or company meetings – contact him at 901-757-4434 or use the LinkedIn or Facebook direct messages.