Do You Know Your Core Values?
There is a lot of discussion about core values. In essence, they are principles that should govern the way we live our lives, run our corporations, and live inside of our families and communities. Our core values should be non-negotiable. Most people recognize this need for identification of their core values, even if they are not written down. Harder still is to continue to live by them.
Do you know your personal core values?
If not, begin now to think about them.
- What is important to you
- What is non-negotiable
- List them in order of importance if you can
- Determine and name your core values
- Develop your mission statement (Why you exist)
- Determine your vision statement (What you want to be)
- Set your goals and objectives
- Utilize measurements for goals and objectives
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor
Defining your core values is a Success Skill!