Basic Sales Training being offered Online
Many clients keep asking us about having training and information online for the flexibility and timing they want. And, the lower costs of having a proven training process allows for the individual or team to learn at their pace rather than a seminar leader.
So one of the first offerings we have placed online is Basic Sales Training. Again, we designed it with our customers in mind by providing three different versions to fit your needs at the highest level. Here are the three versions…
- Fast Track Basic Sales Training – for the “newbie” or “promoted to sales” sales person. The Fast Track sessions are just what the title indicates – a fact track to learning enough to be capable of successful selling. 21 major principles are presented to show the individual “How to Sell Well.”
- Basic B2B Sales – Designed for the sales person moving into selling larger “corporate” type of accounts. You learn the differences between selling to consumers or one decision maker companies to the more complex, multiple call committee or group sell. Explore the thinking and strategy side of B2B Sales.
- Basic Sales Training Course – a comprehensive and proven sales training course providing the sales person with all the sales skills and techniques needed to compete with anyone in sales. A true Professional Sales course delivering not theory but proven “how to sell” techniques and tactics you can use immediately.
Check out this short video to learn more about our BasicSalesTrainingOnline.com sales training site. Be sure to share it other people who need sales training for themselves or their organization.
Be sure to share this information and video with others – and it is great if you choose to “like” the video. Thanks.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- How to Create the Future of Your Business - March 7, 2019
- Voss & Robin Graham Discuss InnerActive Consulting Group - March 4, 2019
- Voss Graham interviews Ron Bonnstetter - February 13, 2019
- Hyper Growth is Great for Your Business Success - February 12, 2019
- As a Leader, Sharing Clarity or Confusion? - February 10, 2019