Are You Suffering From Lack of Credibility?
Credibility goes hand-in-hand with trust. Everything that we do in today’s world-both professional and personal- involves a great deal of trust and credibility. Remember… you only have one chance to make a good first impression. And many times that first impression is what establishes credibility- or establishes a “lack of credibility.”
Credibility is built. Credibility can be between two people or groups of people. What is your personal BRAND? What is your professional BRAND? Both will involve credibility… or lack thereof.
Ways to Build Positive Credibility in Your Personal Brand:
- Do what you say you will do
- Be prompt, dependable, and reliable
- Walk your talk
- Always show up for life well-groomed and clean
- Freshen up your written and verbal communication skills
- Stretch your vocabulary
- Make certain your life is well-organized
- Extend courtesy and kindness to others