Act 3, Take 1- The Afternoon of Our LivesMany of us will live to be 80 years old or beyond. This roughly breaks down into four nice blocks of time… each one a very different life-stage.
- 0-20 years: Focus is on physical growth, learning, and education
- 21-40 years: Focus is on building family, home, and career
- 41- 60 years: Focus becomes re-thinking and evaluating our life’s purpose and mission
- 61- 80 years: Focus continues with life’s purpose and mission, legacy, and reflection
- What do I want to see “more of” in my life?
- What do I want to see “less of” in my life?
- What new habits would I like to make?
- What old habits would I like to drop?
- Where do I want to live?
- Will my home be low maintenance or large acreage?
- Do I want to travel?
- With whom do I want to travel?
- Where do I want to travel?
- Do I want to work 20, 40, or 60 hours per week? Work at all?
- Do I want to take up a new hobby?
- What will it be?
- Should I go back to school?
- Can I fall in love again?
- Can I fall in love all over again with my spouse or significant other?
- Where can I volunteer? Who can benefit from my time, energy, talents?
Begin now to make the very best of the afternoon of your life!
The following two tabs change content below.