A Day for Giving Thanks
Today we are celebrating Thanksgiving Day here in the USA.
While to most people it is a day of family get together and stuffing ourselves with a turkey and dressing and all the other delights, it should be more.
The more is the fact we all need to set and reflect upon the past and the present. To be thankful for what we have and especially any special relationships you have made during the years. For me this is easy as I think about my family especially my wife and my two wonderful kids, er, young adults – well to me they are still my kids!
And, I for one want to give thanks to all our customers and friends we have had the honor and privilege of working with over the past three decades. Thank you so much for the opportunities to learn and to teach others how to move to their next level of success.
So, on this day of thanks – THANK YOU and may you have a Great Day.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- Stop Wasting Money on Marketing! - July 10, 2017
- Which Are You Providing – Clarity or Confusion? - November 10, 2016
- Talent Reality Business Simulation introduction video - June 27, 2016
- How to Gain Experience without costing your company - June 22, 2016
- Success is as Easy as 1-2-3 - January 1, 2016