4 Strategies for Closing the Sale When You Lead
There are four strategies for closing the sale when you lead in the sales process. These are the most common strategies and tactics used by sales people to close a sale. It is similar to having a two minute game plan in college football. How do you burn the clock faster and win the game?
This is the same thing that sales people must deal with everyday. When they are the front runner, the leader in the game to close the deal – what can the sales person do to get it done. Over the next four days, I will into each strategy in more detail to explain what is happening in the background to speed up or slow down a sales process.
Here are the four strategies for Closing the Deal when you are ahead in the sales game:
- To Do Nothing
- Continue to Use the Same Plan
- Use a Full Press to “Burn the Clock Faster”
- Get the Officials to Call the Game Early
Each of these strategies will lead you to victory, eh, to closing the sale. Remember, in sales being in second place is a really bad thing. Pick the right strategy for your situation and get the contract signed.
Latest posts by Voss Graham (see all)
- How to Create the Future of Your Business - March 7, 2019
- Voss & Robin Graham Discuss InnerActive Consulting Group - March 4, 2019
- Voss Graham interviews Ron Bonnstetter - February 13, 2019
- Hyper Growth is Great for Your Business Success - February 12, 2019
- As a Leader, Sharing Clarity or Confusion? - February 10, 2019